Welcome Message

Hey, what do you know? I can be taught! I'm officially a blogger. What the heck is a blog anyway? The simplest way to describe it is as my personal journal that’s not so personal because I share it with everyone in the world. This blog is titled “The Bull Stops Here” and focuses on insurance issue that will save you time, money and frustration.

You’ll find regularly posted topics dealing with:
- ways to help you save money on your insurance
- techniques to save you time on managing your insurance
- answers to your questions on coverage issues
- educational resources and workshops that will solve your insurance challenges

My mission is to help you gain more confidence and trust in your business or personal insurance while spending the least amount of money.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Data Backup

Backing up your data has become more important than ever in this technological business world. It's an issue I constantly discuss with my clients. Of course, I need to practice what I preach so I'm always looking for more efficient and inexpensive ways to do this.

My friend and mentor Scott Simmonds has devoted two recent blog posts about data backup. You can read his blogs by clicking here. He mentions a new service he has been using that's Internet based and costs only $50 per year. I'm interested, especially with a free 30-day trial. I know what my homework tonight is going to be!

Make sure you are doing all you can to protect your valuable computer media. In the end, it's far more valuable than the hardware.

Dan

P.S. If you live in the Greater Seattle area, you have the opportunity to take part in my next live The Bull Stops Here workshop. It's all about disaster - how to avoid it and how to survive it. To learn more and to register, click here...

1 comment:

Doug said...

While you're at it take a look at the Jungle Disk/Amazon S3 combination. Data storage costs 15 cents per Gigabyte per month.