Welcome Message

Hey, what do you know? I can be taught! I'm officially a blogger. What the heck is a blog anyway? The simplest way to describe it is as my personal journal that’s not so personal because I share it with everyone in the world. This blog is titled “The Bull Stops Here” and focuses on insurance issue that will save you time, money and frustration.

You’ll find regularly posted topics dealing with:
- ways to help you save money on your insurance
- techniques to save you time on managing your insurance
- answers to your questions on coverage issues
- educational resources and workshops that will solve your insurance challenges

My mission is to help you gain more confidence and trust in your business or personal insurance while spending the least amount of money.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm BACK!!!

I know it's been a full month since my last post on this blog. My apologies. In fact, not only will you see more blogging in the future, but you will see a new format. Like my Dan Weedin Presents blog for presentation skills - According to Dan - this blog will soon move to Word Press. You can expect this change within the month and I will be doing a much more thorough job of blogging.

To kick-off my return, you need to know some important information. The teleconference interview with Chris Madison has a time change. The date (May 14) is still the same, but the time will now be 10:00am Pacific. This is very important for the Toro Insiders who get this conference call for FREE, and to those who want to join. Chris will share strategies with you on how to better manage your life, disability, and long-term care insurance needs. This is important for all business owners and professionals. Don't miss it. To register, go to my web site store and sign up by clicking here...

Please keep checking back for more information about the changes I'm making.

Dan

P.S. Want to know more about how you can become a Toro Insider, click here...

No comments: