Welcome Message

Hey, what do you know? I can be taught! I'm officially a blogger. What the heck is a blog anyway? The simplest way to describe it is as my personal journal that’s not so personal because I share it with everyone in the world. This blog is titled “The Bull Stops Here” and focuses on insurance issue that will save you time, money and frustration.

You’ll find regularly posted topics dealing with:
- ways to help you save money on your insurance
- techniques to save you time on managing your insurance
- answers to your questions on coverage issues
- educational resources and workshops that will solve your insurance challenges

My mission is to help you gain more confidence and trust in your business or personal insurance while spending the least amount of money.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

I Can’t Drive 55! Are your drivers costing you money every day?

Do you remember the days when you were young and having a fast car was everything? Even if it was only a Toyota Celica! I was fortunate I never seemed to pick up any tickets when I was younger and that helped me keep my insurance rates low. And when I say fortunate, I mean LUCKY!

As a consultant, I work with a lot of companies that have a large fleet of vehicles and drivers dedicated to one main thing – driving. I wish more professional drivers knew how important their personal driving record is to their ability to be employed. I’ve seen many a driver lose their job because they had too many tickets and/or accidents. I also wish business owners realized how much drivers with poor records were costing them money.

If you’re a business owner that has a fleet of vehicles and want to save money on insurance, click here to read my article on ways to drive sown your insurance cost.

Dan

No comments: